Bakubung Platinum Mine Internship Programme 2016
Wesizwe Platinum Limited has made internship opportunities available to motivated candidates to gain experience at their Bakubung Platinum Mine in Boshoek Rustenburg in North West, South Africa.
An “internship” is a work-based training programme that offer trainees work experience related to their field of study in order to gain work experience. Interns are usually graduates, and most internships last for any length of time between one week and 12 months.
If you are unemployed when the internship begins, there is no guarantee of a job at the end. The employer who provides you with training does not have to offer you a job. But with a qualification and work experience you will be in a better position to get a job than before.
Suitably qualified and motivated candidates, who believe they can make a meaningful contribution, are invited to apply for these internship opportunities:
- Mining Engineering
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Community Stakeholder Relations
- Projects (Head Office in Rivonia Sandton)
- Finance (Rustenburg and Rivonia Sandton)
- Minimum National Diploma and or Bachelor’s Degree
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
- Commitment to the programme
- Good understanding of English
- Must be willing to verify qualifications
Enquiries to be directed to 014 004 0200
How to apply
Closing date is 18 September 2015. Submit your CV to the Bakubung Information Centre in Ledig or send them via Email to [email protected]
Applications which have not been responded to within 21 days after closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)