UFS: Internship Programme in Free State
The University of the Free State is looking for a Technology in Teaching and Learning Intern for a 1 year contract appointment. The purpose of the internship programme is to offer graduates (diploma/degree) with no relevant work experience the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience.
Internship Application closing date is 15 July 2016.
Internship Provider: University of Free State
Internship Location: Free State
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the development of e-assessment activities, including the development of assessment question banks and scheduling of e-assessments (Blackboard and Question Mark).
- Assist in the development of training material for objective assessment.
- Provide support in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of student and/or academic staff training.
- Provide assistance in the collection and analysis of data and writing of reports.
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to MS Word and MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to function with ease in the University’s richly diverse working environment
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Effective organisation skills
- Manage events/processes effectively and independently
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.