Umgeni Water: Internships Programme for 2016
Closing Date: 26 August 2015
Umgeni Water offers a 12 months internship programme under the below mentioned fields. Applicants are invited from unemployed graduates / Diplomats residing in KwaZulu-Natal province so as to gain practical work experience in the following operations in the Organisation.
Internship will be offered in the following:
|Legal Services [x1] LLB degreeLS01|
|ICT [x2] BSc Computer Science and Geology or Geography National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Information ManagementICT02|
| HR Management [x2]
N6/National Diploma/Degree in Human Resources ManagementHRM02
Bachelor of Commerce (Degree) in AccountingFIN02
| Strategy and Special Project [x2]
National Diploma/ Degree in Business Strategy or equivalent SSP01
National Diploma in Safety Management /Environmental HealthSHEQ02
- An appropriate 3 year tertiary qualification, University Degree / National Diploma / N6 relevant to the above-mentioned fields.
- An applicant must be unemployed and provide an affidavit of being unemployed signed by the commissioner of oath.
- Applicants must be South Africa citizen residing in KwaZulu-Natal.
- First preference will be given to applicants who are permanent residence of the identified local municipalities. The programme is strictly targeting unemployed youth.
- The programme will run for a period of one (1) year.
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of R4 500. 00.
- Interns who have participated in another internship programme before will not be considered in this programme.
- Detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications & academic record, affidavit of being unemployed and ID copy must be submitted with your application.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications with full contact details in the following address:
The Skills Development Facilitator
Talent and Organisational Development Section
All enquires must be directed to Mr Mzwandile Malishe at 033 341 1093
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.