University of the Free State Applications Forms for 2016 now available…
The University of the Free State, which was established in 1904, has its main campus as well as a second smaller campus in Bloemfontein. Its third campus is in Qwaqwa, in the Eastern Free State. With around 33 000 students, the university offers a full range of under- and post- graduate degrees and diplomas in the faculties of education, health sciences, including a medical school, the humanities, law, natural and agricultural sciences, theology, as well as economic and management sciences, which also houses the UFS business school. All classes are offered in Afrikaans and English. Under the leadership of Professor Jonathan Jansen, the university is committed to its vision of becoming an equitable multicultural and multilingual university.
2016 Application Forms (Documents) for Admission to the UFS
- Apply online (All undergraduate, postgraduate and international students)
- Application for Admission in 2015 for study in 2016
– Download (Pdf format)
- Application for Admission in 2014 for study in 2015
– Download (Pdf format)
- DV2 Form (Application to change an incomplete qualification (degree/diploma/certificate) and or campus of studies by a registered student.)
- DV3 Form (Application form for registered students in their final year who wish to apply for a new qualification on completion of the qualification (degree/diploma/certificate) they are currently registered for.
- Selection Application Form (Undergraduates) for Social Work for 2016
– You must also download and complete the DV1A form * for Undergraduate students
Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Department of Geology – Selection Application – 2016
- Department of Urban And Regional Planning – 2015
- Department Of Quantity Surveying and Construction Management – 2015
- Department of Genetics – BSc Forensic Science (Undergraduate Degree)
- Department of Genetics – BSc Hons (Post Graduate Degree)
- Department of Genetics – MSc / PhD (Post Graduate Degree)
Economic and Management Sciences
- Application for Admission: Post-graduate Study
- Application for submission as postgraduate student in the Degree B.Admin.Hons / B.Pub.Hons / M.Admin / M.Pub / M.P.A. or D.Admin / D.Pub
- Application forms for selection at Health Sciences
* You must also download and complete the DV1A form * for Undergraduate studentsFaculty of Health Sciences School of Medicine / School for Allied Health Professions / School of Nursing:
B.Sc. Radiation Sciences
B. Occupational Therapy
09 May 2015: Open Day
29 May 2015: Closing date for all applications for selection in 2016 in MBChB; BMedSc (Radiation Science) and all applications for new first – year undergraduate students in the School for Allied Health Professions
29 May 2015: Closing date for all first applications for selection for Architecture
31 July 2015: Closing date for all first applications for selection of residential and distance learning programmes for BSc (Quantity Surveying) and BSc (Construction Management)
31 July 2015: Closing date for all first applications for selection in BSocSc (Nursing)
30 Sept 2015: Closing date for all first applications for selection in BSc (Geology) and BSc Forensic Sciences
30 Sept 2015: Closing date for all first applications for selection to the BEd degree in Education and Social Work
30 Sept 2015: International applications: Final date for all applications for 2016 for academic admission to the university, non-selection, undergraduate and postgraduate, excluding master’s degrees (dissertations) and doctoral degrees.
30 Sept 2015: Last date for all applications for 2016 academic admission to the university, non-selection, undergraduate and postgraduate, excluding master’s (dissertations) and doctoral degrees.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.