UP Postgraduate Doctoral Research Bursaries 2016
UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA POSTGRADUATE DOCTORAL RESEARCH SUPPORT 2016
The UP Postgraduate Research Bursary is available to students who:
- Register for a Doctoral programme on a full-time basis at the University of Pretoria,
- And not employed for more than 12 hours a week.
- The bursary is awarded to candidates on the grounds of the contribution their study is likely to make to strategic areas of research which are priorities for the Faculty.
- Financial need: Applicants must demonstrate that they have applied for other sources of funding, (although they need not have been successful).
- Applicants must demonstrate academic potential,
- Students who have not completed their preceding study programme will not be considered for a U
Postgraduate Research Scholarship
For more details please visit UP website – http://www.up.ac.za/fees-and-funding – External Bursaries.
The value of the bursary is R75,000.00 p.a. In cases where a candidate registers during the 2nd semester, the value of the bursary is R37 500 for the first year
Closing Date: 20 January 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.