West Rand District Municipality offer Internship Programmes for 2016/17.
The West Rand District Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified graduates (and completed a N6 qualification at a TVET college, where applicable) to participate in a capacity building workplace learning programme aimed at providing workplace based experience. This programme forms part of government wide effort aimed at up skilling and creating employment opportunities by availing work based mentorship to unemployed graduates. All interested graduates (Including disabled persons) with qualifications in the study field as listed below are invited to apply.
- Internal Audit [x1] – B / degree or National Diploma in Internal Audit
- Finance [x2 ) – B / Degree or national Diploma in Financial Management or Risk Mana gement
- Human Resource [x2] – B / Degree or National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management [x2] – B / Degree or National Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Communication [x1] – B / Degree or National Diploma in Media Communicat ion
- Town Planning [x1] – B / Degree or National Diploma in Town Planning
- Information Technology [x1] – B / Degree or National Diploma in Information Technology
- Office Administration – N6: Office Administration / N6: Management Assistant/
N6: Business Management
- Legal Secretary – N6: Legal Secretary
How To Apply
A covering letter clearly stating the position you are applying for, certified copies of academic qualifications and a copy of your curriculum vitae must accompany all applica tions. Application must be hand delivered for the attention of the Manager: Human Resource and Development, West Rand District M unicipality, Cnr Sixth and Park Street, Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 16:00 up to the closing date (a container for hand – delivered applications will be placed at the RECEPTION AREA); or posted to Private Bag X033, Randfontein 1760.
Failure to comply w ith above instructions and late applications will disqualify applicants. Correspondence will only be entered into shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive notifications regarding your application within one month of the closing date, kindly assume th at your application was unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right not to make any appointment.
Closing Date: 2 February 2016
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.