The Western Cape Government ( Provincial Treasury) is seeking to employ prospective Chartered Accountants to receive training specializing in the Public Sector. The programme will enable you to put into practice the theory you have learned at university. This opportunity is stationed in Cape Town and the successful candidate must be willing to travel. A stipend linked to your qualification will be paid. The duration of this Internship is 3-4 years contract position.
Internship Application Closing Date: 03 September 2018
Internship Provider: Western Cape Government ( Provincial Treasury)
Internship Location: Cape Town
- Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy (CTA) or equivalent from a SAICA accredited university, or registered for CTA.
Key Performance Areas
- Successful completion of the SAICA qualifying examinations
- Comply with the SAICA training regulations
- Comply with the SAICA framework
- Execute various internal functions at training sites, paying attention to detail
- Identify internal control deficiencies and make recommendations thereto
- Participate in team discussions/meetings
- Conduct research on topics affecting The Western Cape Government and provide input/presentations.
How to Apply
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16.00, should you experience any difficulties with your online application please dont hesitate to contact us.
Enquiries: Ms A Aboo at (021) 483 9081
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za