WISPECO Aluminium is offering opportunities for Production Learnership 2018.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 2 February 2018.
Learnership Provider: WISPECO Aluminium
Learnership Location: Alrode, Alberton
INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS, CHEMICAL ENGINEERS AND ENGINEERING METALLURGY
WISPECO Aluminium in Alrode (Alberton) is currently recruiting Engineering students for 2018 Experiential Training programme. This will be 12 months contracts to complete both P1 and P2.
- 3 x Industrial Engineering students ( P1 and P2)
- 3 x Chemical Engineering Students (P1 and P2)
- 1 x Engineering Metallurgy (P1 and P2)
- Students who completed all S4 subjects (no outstanding S4 subjects)
- Excellent results for both Mathematics and Science from matric.
- Good communication skills.
- Be willing to work anywhere the company appoints you to, I.e shop floor and shifts.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your curriculum vitae, matric results and academic record on this e-mail address: [email protected]
Please note: WISPECO will notify you telephonically to come for an interview. If you do not receive any communication from the company by the 5th Feb consider your application is not unsuccessful
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za