AECI Mining invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Underground Mining Millwright Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 November 2023
Internship Location: eMalahleni, Mpumalanga
AECI Mining Underground Mining Millwright Apprenticeships 2024 – eMalahleni, Mpumalanga
About AECI: AECI is a prominent contributor in enhancing mining safety and efficiency for a better world. With a focus on virtual reality training, blast simulation, and the creation of a digital twin of customers’ operations, the company pioneers innovation in mining practices. Over 120 years ago, it began as an explosives supplier, evolving to provide a comprehensive range of services including surfactants, initiating systems, blasting solutions, ore beneficiation, and tailings treatment chemicals.
- Train and acquire knowledge and skills in the designated trade(s).
- Participate in a formal training plan for the apprenticeship and progress to achieve competencies.
- Comply with SETA requirements (Unit Standards) for successful completion of the program.
- Adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures, guidelines, and regulations, including working at heights and in confined spaces.
- Matric with Mathematics and Physical Science (Mechanical).
- N3 Certificate with English, Engineering Science, Maths, N3 Trade Theory.
- Applicants must be unemployed and between 18 and 25 years old.
- Possession of a valid Code B Driver’s License (advantageous).
How to Apply:
AECI respects your privacy. Refer to the provided links below to apply at your preferred location.
Please visit the respective links to apply for the apprenticeship positions.