African Rainbow Minerals (ARM) invites eligible South African students to submit applications for the Bursary Programme for the academic year 2024.
Bursary application closing date is 30 November 2023
About African Rainbow Minerals (ARM):
- Leading South African diversified mining and minerals company.
- Operations in South Africa and Malaysia.
- Interests in platinum and platinum group metals, iron, coal, copper, and gold.
- Mines and beneficiates various minerals, including iron ore, manganese chrome ore, platinum group metals, nickel, and coal.
About the Bursary:
- Aimed at attracting and retaining highly talented and motivated students.
- Focus on the transformation and skills development in the country.
- Open to current University of Pretoria students who have completed their first, second, or third year, as well as those interested in furthering their studies towards Masters and Doctoral degrees.
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees for the course duration
- Accommodation (official institution residence)
- Data allowance (where applicable)
- Stipend allowance (for Masters and PhD students)
Study Disciplines Covered:
- Mining Engineering
- Built Environment
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Bursary Terms and Conditions:
- South African citizenship required.
- Potential candidates may undergo a panel interview and psychometric assessments.
- Applicants already receiving a bursary will not be considered.
- ARM will not be responsible for fees incurred prior to bursary approval.
- Academic performance will be considered.
How to Apply: Submit the following documents via email to email@example.com:
- Valid and certified South African ID.
- Certified copy of the Grade 12 certificate.
- Academic records from the University.
- University acceptance letter.
Note: If you do not receive feedback within 21 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.