Aspen invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Credit Control Graduate Internship Programme 2024.
Internship Location: Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 14 February 2024
We are a global specialty and branded pharmaceutical company, improving the health of patients across the world through our high quality and affordable medicines. Active at every stage of the value chain, we are uniquely diversiﬁed by geography, product and manufacturing capability.
Aspen is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward-thinking minds. We attract high performing individuals who are passionate about their career and have a desire to exceed expectations. At aspen, not only do we source for the best talent but we also provide a host of opportunities for continuous development.
The Group’s key business segments are Manufacturing and Commercial Pharmaceuticals comprising Regional Brands and Sterile Focus Brands. We have approximately 9 100 employees at 69 established officesin over 50 countries and we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable medicines.
OBJECTIVE: Assist with debtor’s administration duties to reduce Aspen cash management risk.
- Monthly reconciliations/age analysis management
- Query resolution with customers
- Regular communication with customers and Key account Managers.
- Bank Statement Allocations
- Clearing/matching of payments to invoices
- Clearing/matching of credit notes to claims
- Capturing of approved claims/credit notes
- Liaising with KAM/sales on approval of claims
- Follow up queries.
- Follow up/resolution of problem codes on SAP
- Sending of invoices/ PODS to customers/ Credit notes
- Sending statements & letters/memo’s if required
- Flexibility – moving around between accounts (State/Pharma/Consumer/FMCG)
- Meeting deadlines
- Filing / Printing of Documents.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Problem solving skills, Decision making, Computer literacy, Planning skills, Time management, Interpersonal skills, Good Communication Skills, Initiative, Customer focused, Information seeking, Attention to detail, Interpersonal sensitivity, Logical thinking, Ability to work under pressure, Customer focus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have Matric / Grade 12
- Management/Finance Diploma and or relevant tertiary qualification
- Must be computer literate
How to apply
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CV online on or before the 14 February 2024. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application.