Barberton Mines invites applicants to apply for In-Service Traineeship for financial year 2019. Work Experience program exist for the above-mentioned positions at the Fairview Training Centre. Individuals that meet the requirements are invited to apply for these positions with the BML Training Department.
Traineeship Application Closing Date: 28 February 2019, 12h00
Traineeship Location: Baberton
Traineeship Provider: Barberton Mines
Work Experience (P1 & P2)
- 2x Mechanical Engineering
- 2x Chemical Engineering
- 4x Electrical Engineering
- 1x Environmental Studies
- 2x Geology
- 2x Mining Engineering
- 3x Metallurgical Engineering
- 1x Mineral Surveying
- 2x Process Instrumentation
- Confirmation letter from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning
- Proof of Residence
- Latest Academic Transcript
- No criminal record
- Valid certificate of physical fitness
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to communicate with people on different levels
Selection will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan. First preference will be given to learners/students residing within BML’s labour sending areas (e.g. City of Mbombela Local Municipality or Nkomazi Local Municipality).
How to Apply
Hand deliver/drop your applications in a Tender Box at Fairview Mine Boom-gate, your application must be addressed Ms. Caster Sibande, and clearly marked P1 / P2 2019. No posts or emailed applications will be accepted.
Should you not be contacted by us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za