Last updated on May 7th, 2022 at 07:26 am
City of Johannesburg (CoJ) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Admin Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 10 May 2022
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Environmental & Infrastructure Service Department (EISD) has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
• Matric plus a Diploma in Administrative or equivalent qualification registered at SAQA 5 / 6
• WHEREAS the institution envisages extending the training of the student by adding a
practical or experiential training discipline hereinafter referred to as “training”, namely in the
field of Administration as part of the existing courses/studies.
• Computer literacy – MS Office Applications,
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom