City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application closing date is 02 November 2020
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ) is committed to fulfill its socio-economic mandate by providing training opportunities in the form of Financial Assistance to community recipients, within the Johannesburg metropolitan area who intend pursuing academic studies at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa and who adhere to the prescribed criteria in order for them to acquire their qualification at a recognised FET and / or HET.
The CoJ is offering bursaries to South African youth, who permanently reside in Johannesburg, to pursue full-time undergraduate studies in one of the following fields:
Criteria for selection
- Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
- Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution.
- It is the student’s responsibility to seek admission with a tertiary institution.
- The bursary is for study programmes of no less than one yea.
- The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance/results.
- The bursary is not applicable for post graduate qualifications
The Bursary covers
Tuition and registration fees, prescribed books and/or study material and is limited to the amount of R 35,000.00 per academic year.
How to apply
A completed application form, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications and proof of income.
Enquiries: (011) 407 6979 (Billy Baloyi)
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom