UMngeni Local Municipality invites applicants to apply for Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021. The interns are for the period of 2 years.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Internship Provider: UMgungundlovu District, KwaZulu-Natal
Stipend: R100 000 per annum
- These posts require dedicated and highly motivated people, who have recently obtained a 3-year tertiary qualification to participate in an internship programme that seeks to capacitate recent graduates for a career in Local Cavemment finance.
- This internship is in an initiative of the National Treasury. with the objective of building sufficient strategic management capacity at Local Government level.
- A training programme has be. developed that will expose the successful applicant to all facets of Local Government-related financial services.
- • Divers Licence Code 08. as an added advantage
- Bcom Degree with majors in Accounting and Auditing or a relevant 3-year ternary qualification.
- Must be computer literate with good communication and analytical skills.
To receive training and exposure to inter alia, the following areas;
- Implementation of financial management reforms and the Municipal Management
- General finance management administration:
- Procurement administration:
- Liability administration:
- Treasury management:
- Financial Statements: Reports and Returns
Failure to comply with the provision of any of these advertisements and/or the canvassing of Councilors and/or officials and/or rendering of false information on the application. will result in disqualification. The appointment of any applicant is at the sole discretion of the Municipality. The Municipality is an equal opportunity. affirmative action employer. The employment decision may he informed by the Employment Equity Plan or the Municipality.
How to apply
Application in a sealed envelope, clearly marked (Application letter of the Post together with the Certified copies of qualifications, a relevant post and the Department addressed to the Municipal Manager, uMngeni Municipality, P 0 Box 5, Howick, 3290, must be received by the Registry Section on / or before 30’s October 2020.
No faxed or late applications will he accepted. For enquiries please call the respective Departments through Switchboard number (033 239 9200).
If you are not contacted within fourteen (14) days after closing date you should consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom