Eastern Cape Department of Social Development invites applicants to apply for Internships programme for financial year 2020 / 2021 in Eastern Cape.
Internship Application Closing Date: 3rd April 2020
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
Internship Provider: Eastern Cape Department of Social Development
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R73 004 per annum
Eastern Cape Department of Social Development advertised internship programmes are as follows:
- EPWP INTERNS REF NO: DSD 36/03/2020 (8 POSTS) – Standard 10/Grade 12 plus B Degree in Library and Information System or B Tech in Information Science or National Diploma in Archival Science or National Diploma/Degree in Records Management.
- LABOUR RELATIONS INTERNS REF NO: DSD 37/03/2020 (2 POSTS) – Standard 10/Grade 12 plus B Degree in Labour Relations or LLB
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT INTERNS REF NO: DSD/HRM 37/03/2020 (3 POSTS) – Standard 10/Grade 12 plus National Diploma/B Degree in Human Resource Administration.
- FINANCE INTERNS REF NO: DSD/FIN 37/03/2020 (3 POSTS) – Standard 10/ Grade 12 plus National Diploma in Financial Management or Cost and Management Accounting OR B. Degree in Commerce.
- LEGAL INTERNS REF NO: DSD/LGL 38/03/2020 (3 POSTS) – Standard 10/ Grade 12 plus LLB Degree
- POPULATION AND RESEARCH INTERNSHIP REF NO: DSD 39/03/2020 (8 POSTS) – Standard 10/Grade 12 plus National Diploma /B Degree in Social Science.
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: Head Office: Hand Delivery: Albertina Sisulu Building, No 7 Beatrice Street (behind KFC-Alexandra Road), King William’s Town, for the attention of Mr. M Madonci or Post To The Director: HRA: Social Development, Private Bag 51 X0039, Bhisho, 5605
Enquiries can be directed to Ms Z. Moyeni at Tel No: (043) 605-5101 Or Mr M. Madonci Tel No: (043) 605-5110.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za