Exxaro is offering internships Programme for academic year 2019 in Gauteng and Limpopo Province. The initial duration of the contract will be for 12 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 January 2019
Internship Location: Gauteng & Limpopo
Internship Provider: Exxaro
Field of Studies
|Grad / Intern Nature Conservation and Wildlife ManagementREF: NATURE CONSERVATION
|Human Resources Development REF: HRD
|Grad / Intern: Environmental Management (SHEQ)REF: SHEQ
Gauteng & Limpopo (Venda)
|Grad / Intern GeologyREF: GEO
The incumbent will inter alia be responsible for the following:
- Personal performance in accordance with training programme
- Committing to the Company Rules and Regulations
- Preference will be given to Candidates who reside in communities where Exxaro Group of Companies operate.
Must be successful in:
- Selection Process
- Psychometric Assessment
- Medical Certificate of Fitness
- Integrity testing (only Nature Conservation)
- The appointment will be made in accordance with Exxaro’s Employment Equity policy.
How to Apply
If interested please send your updated CV, certified copies of qualifications and certified copy of ID to: [email protected] (please include position reference in subject line)
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za