FNB: Hogan Learnerships for 2015 / 2016
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Suitable applicants for this learnership will:
- Have atleast a Matric pass in Maths and English of 65% or higher ( Level 5)
- Not currently be participating or previously have participated in a learnership programme
- Be willing to study and stay in the Gauteng Province
- Be willing to undergo screening assessments
- Not have a criminal record
- Applicants please note that Mathematical Literacy students will not be considered
- Persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12. Must be South African citizen.
How to Apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom