Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2020.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 31 March 2020.
Bursary Provider: Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA)
Bursary Location: Gauteng
Criteria to Qualify
Applicants need to meet the following criteria to qualify for the bursary:
- Must be unemployed and be in the process of acquiring a grade 12 certificate or equivalent;
- Must be unemployed and have acquired a grade 12 or equivalent certificate;
- Undergraduate students at Traditional Higher Education Institutions or Further Education and Training Institution (*Important – Unisa, will not be considered as it is for part time studies);
- Must be a permanent resident of Gauteng; and
- Preference will be given to individuals from previously disadvantaged communities.
The following documents should be attached to the completed form;
- Certified copy of your identity document ;
- Grade 12 results (certificate of statement of results) ;
- Proof of residence ;
- Acceptance letter from a recognised institution ;
In completion of this form:
- Read carefully before completing, signing or submitting this form
- Ensure that this form is completed in full
- Ensure that this form is duly signed
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za