Sasol is offering Engineering Bursaries Programme for students who want to study further their studies for 2020/2021 financail year. The Sasol University of Technology Bursary Programme boasts an all-inclusive bursary package, that offers more than just funding. This unique programme offers University of Technology bursars to complete their academic requirements (S1 – S4) at a University of Technology and practical training aspects (P1,P2 if applicable) – which takes place at Sasol.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 April 2020
Bursary Provider: Sasol
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies
- Process Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering.
- These bursaries are awarded only for studies in the Engineering fields.
- Candidates who are already studying towards the diploma/degree course cannot apply for this opportunity as we only award University of Technology bursaries to S1 or first year students.
- Learners who have completed or are currently in Grade 12 must have achieved the following minimum marks
- 100% of the prescribed University of Technology tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a single room at a University of Technology residence at which the Sasol bursar is studying. This rate is determined by Sasol in conjunction with the university.
- An amount for meals based on three meals per day, as determined by the University of Technology.
- An amount of approximately R12 000,00 per annum, towards book and pocket money.
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za