Sasol is offering Bursaries Programme for Postgraduate students who want to study further their studies for 2020/2021 financail year. If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the Sasol Bursary Postgraduate Programme is ready to change your life. Sasol postgraduate bursaries are awarded for full-time university studies in Science and Engineering, at Master’s or Ph.D Degree level
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 April 2020
Bursary Provider: Sasol
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies
- Chemistry (Master’s, and PhD levels only)
- Chemical Engineering (Master’s and PhD levels only)
- Full-time studies for a Master’s or PhD at a South African University and are offered only to South African Citizens.
- Candidates must have an exceptional academic record.
- Candidates must have no criminal record.
- An inclusive package that covers 100% of academic costs necessary for graduation
- Sasol postgraduate bursars get a monthly stipend for 12 months in which they then facilitate payments to Universities for registration, tuition, accommodation and all expenses related to their studies.
- Sasol postgraduate have the opportunity to join the Sasol Graduate Development programme or the Scientists in Training development programme
NB. Students interested in a Honours Degree or 4th year studies should apply under South African Undergraduate studies, with the relevant year of study.
If you have any queries contact 0860 106 235 or email [email protected]
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za