Huawei Technologies Africa invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date is 31 March 2023
Huawei Technologies Africa (Pty) Ltd is offering bursaries to second year, third year, final year, Honours and Masters for the 2023 academic year.
We are looking for students who are passionate about engineering and technology and are willing to make a difference in telecommunications.
Who can apply?
Students in the following fields of study can apply for the bursaries:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
The applying students must
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a minimum GPA of 65 percent
- Not be a recipient of any other funding
What the Bursary covers
The Huawei Bursary will cover the following:
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Textbooks, accommodation, meals and stipend
- Workback on the Huawei Graduate Programme
- Introductory training to Networking
How to apply
Applications must include copy of ID, CV, proof of registration and transcripts.
Submit applications to email@example.com with Bursary + University Name in the subject of the email.
Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to be considered.
Closing date: Friday, 31 March 2023