Capitec Bank is actively seeking candidates to fill ATM Assistant (Bank Better Champion) positions at multiple branches throughout South Africa.
Location: Limpopo, North-West, Northern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape and Western Cape
Closing Date: Ongoing
As a Bank Better Champion, your role is crucial in welcoming clients and ensuring the efficient flow of the branch through effective queue management. You’ll provide outstanding client service by assisting clients at the ATM and conducting transactions on remote or self-service channels.
About Capitec Bank:
Capitec Bank is a prominent South African retail bank, and as of August 2017, it was the second-largest retail bank in South Africa, attracting 120,000 new customers per month. While we are a bank, we believe that banking is fundamentally about people. We are dedicated to simplifying banking and helping our clients better manage their financial lives to enable them to lead better lives.
- No prior experience is required, but you must have a Grade 12 National Certificate.
- At least 1 year of client service experience within a retail, financial, or banking environment.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Basic calculations
- How to engage with people
- Clarity and understanding of your aspirations, with an ambition to learn.
- Knowledge of bank branch environments
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and internal business processes.
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
Conditions of Employment:
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints that are detectable/recognizable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system.
How to apply
If you’re an energetic, service-oriented individual with a drive to succeed in the banking industry, we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to make a real impact and unlock your potential with Capitec Bank. Join us on this journey to simplify banking and improve lives.
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Cradock, Eastern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Kuils River, Western Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Postmasburg, Northern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Flagstaff, Eastern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Swellendam, Western Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Mmabatho, North West, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Worcester, Western Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Kimberley, Northern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Harding, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Barkley West, Northern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Shelly Beach, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Jane Furse, LP, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Brackenfell, Western Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Paarl, Western Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Port St Johns, Eastern Cape, ZA|
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.