Last updated on July 16th, 2020 at 06:55 am
Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo invites unemployed youth to apply for Horticulture Learnership Programme 2020.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 22 July 2020
Learnership Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Johannesburg City Parks and Zoo is offering Horticulture Learnership to unemployed South Africans in possession of a matric qualification and reside in the Johannesburg region.
The ages must be between 18 to 35 years.People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Health & Safety in horticultural environment
- Soil Science
- Health and Safety in Horticultural Environment
- Identification of plants and cultivation & care of ornamental plants
- Condition & prepare soils for planting
- Use fertilizers on plants
- Chemical and mechanical removal of weeds and alen plants
- Mixing and application of herbicides and pesticides Laying and maintenance of grass sods
- Mowing lawns
- Pruning plants.
How to apply
Interested applicants kindly forward your applications to Prologue Consulting.
Please attach with your certified supporting documents(1D copy, qualifications etc.)
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact Person: Thuli Mdluli
Tel: 013 656 0827
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za