Omnia Fertilizer is offering opportunities for Graduate Development within the Agriculturalist discipline within various geographical areas in South Africa. The duration of this internships is 12 months. Succesfull candidates will receive a monthly stipend during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 June 2018
Internship Provider : Omnia Fertilizer
Internship Location :Countrywide
Field of Studies :
- Minimum BSc Agriculture with major subjects Soil Science and/or Agronomy and/or Horticulture and/or Plant Sciences.
- Newly qualified graduates with no work experience with a keen interest in marketing.
- Afrikaans a distinct advantage (Writing, Speaking and Understanding).
- Own reliable transport.
- Interest in a dynamic marketing environment
- Eager to learn and grasp new concepts
- Can Do Attitude
How to Apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za