City of Polokwane Municipality invites students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application closing date: 31 January 2022
External Bursary Opportunities for 2022 Academic Year
To qualify you must be:
- Learners in Grade 12 or first year students at Public Universities, University of Technology or TVET College.
- Studying towards a first Degree or National Diploma.
- Permanent resident of Polokwane Municipality and Coming from a disadvantaged background.
- Not currently benefitting from any bursary scheme.
How to apply
Completed forms should be submitted at 9th floor office no 908 or ground floor at the
Civic Centre Cnr Landross Mare Street & Bodenstein Street, or they can be posted
to P O Box 111 Polokwane 0700.
The following documents should accompany the application Forms:
- Certified copy of ID for Applicant
- Certified copy of the latest Grade 12 results/ academic records
- Certified copy of ID for parent(s) / legal guardian
- Proof of provisional admission from a recognised institution of higher learning
- Proof of residence in a form of confirmation letter from a local ward councillor or authorised traditional leaders.
- Proof of income for parents/ legal guardian
- In the case of deceased parents, please attach certified copy of death certificates
NB: Learners/ Students with disability who meet the minimum requirement are encouraged to apply.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom