Last updated on January 24th, 2021 at 08:50 am
POWER Construction invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for Civil and Building Learnership 2020 in Cape Town.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 07 February 2020
Learnership Provider: POWER Construction
Learnership Location: Cape Town
- NCV or N6 Building & Civil qualification completed in the past two years
- Must require the 12-18 months practical work experience to applt for their qualification
- Strong leadership
- Willingness and ability to relocate and travel for unspecified periods
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Good interspersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- A technical background or previous experience in Civil Construction or Building industry
- Possession of Valid drivers license
- Ability to read, speak and write another official South African language
How to Apply
Please email your completed relevant qualifications to Students@powergrp.co.za . Reference Number 2020CETA/TVET.
Please Note: The reference number must be clearly indicated in the topic line of the email. Please provide contactable number or email addree.
Shuold you not receive any response within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom