Samancor invites applicants to apply for Procurement Coordinator Internship Programme for 2020.
Internship Application Closing Date: 13 August 2020
Internship Location: Mpumalanga
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To analyse, report on and administer the Chrome Group Contracts:
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY
- Identify and assess level of continuous risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to business, financial, legal issues, people, equipment, material, environment, processes, etc.
- Consider the level of risk, apply mitigation and implement control measures for residual risk (set objectives, minimum requirements, etc.)
- Comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox)
- Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status
- Will learn how to ensure customer satisfaction
- Degree or National Diploma (Procurement or Commercial)
- Experience will be advantageous
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za