Last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 09:18 am
SGB-Smit Calidus is offering Fitter and Electrician Apprenticeships Programme for 2020.
Apprenticeships Application Closing Date: 31 March 2020
Apprenticeship Provider: SGB-Smit Calidus
Apprenticeship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Fitter Apprenticeship x1 and Electrician Apprenticeship x1
The successful candidates will undertake a four year apprenticeship programme as per MERSETA requirements. During the programme the successful candidates will be taught theoretical knowledge and practical skills about the trade to equip them to qualify as artisans.
Key Responsibilities Include the Following:
- To complete daily task and activities.
- Do all the modules at an accredited training college agreed to beforehand
- Adhere to time and attendance both within the company and the training college.
- Maintain the required quality levels and expected standards.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environment procedures.
- Practice good housekeeping standards at all times.
- Meet the milestones as required by MERSETA.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12/N3;
- Must have done the following subjects (Mathematics,Physical Science and Drawing).
- Must have done at least one relevant trade theory course.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results driven
- Value adding mind-set
- Great team player
How to apply
CV’s must be submitted to email@example.com with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
For more information contact: (012) 318 9704
Psychometric assessments will be one of the methods utilised to determine the successful candidate.
Please note that SGB-SMIT CALIDUS shall apply the employment equity principles as set out in the company’s Employment Equity Policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom