Sanlam invites applicants to apply for Topp Program – CA Traineeship 2020 / 2021. The duration of this Traineeship is 3 years.
Traineeship Application Closing Date: 31 March 2020
Traineeship Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Traineeship Provider: Sanlam
What will you do?
The Sanlam CA Training Programme is guided by the SAICA regulations, which requires practical experience to obtain competence in technical and professional skills over the three years. The technical competencies include Accounting & External Reporting, Financial Management, Management Decision Making & Control, Taxation, Risk Management & Governance, and Auditing & Assurance. The professional competencies include Professional Conduct, Management & Leadership, Personal Attributes, and Information Technology. With the Sanlam CA Training Programme, trainees are placed on rotations at Group and within the clusters to obtain the relevant exposure to achieve the prescribed SAICA competencies.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Complete the formal educational programme in which practical experience and training (from Sanlam as Training Office), as prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accounts (SAICA), are obtained to be able to qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Assist with the annual reporting process
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
Qualification and Experience
- B.Comm (Honours) Accountancy or the equivalent of CTA.
- Experience in a financial department (advantageous).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (advantageous).
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za