The Hatch is offering Graduate Mining Engineer Internship Programme for 2020.
Internship Application deadline is 31 March 2020
Internship Provider : Hatch
Internship Location : Johannesburg, Gauteng
Graduate Programme : Graduate Mining Engineer
Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Mining Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution.
- Or you must have completed your BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering at a recognised tertiary institution and have less than 12 months working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za