South African National Parks (SANParks) invites applications for a Internship Programme 2020. The internships are for the period of 12 months and the successful intern will receive monthly stipend of R5000.
Internship Application deadline is 30 March 2020
Internship Provider: South African National Parks (SANParks) / Groenkloof National Park
Internship Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their tertiary qualification and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
The following qualifications are required
- Tourism and Marketing Management
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the above- mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
How to apply
Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications, and ID. All applications should clearly indicate the relevant Field of study.
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
Applications not responded to within 21 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Kindly contact Nomawethu Dudumashe on (012) 426 5041
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za