StudyTrust invites applicants to apply for Santam Bursary Programme 2021.
Bursary Application Closing date is 31 August 2020
Bursary Provider: StudyTrust / Santam
Bursary Location: South Africa
Who can apply
Postgraduate Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Honours degree in
• Insurance / Risk Management / Law
• Mathematics / Statistics
• Finance / Accounting / Economics
• Chemical / Civil Engineering
• Computer Science / Information Technology
The Santam bursary will cover costs (capped) for the following:
• residence/private accommodation
• stationery and books
- The main criteria used in the selection of successful applicants are academic potential and motivation for a career with Santam.
- Applicants must have achieved an average of 65% and above for their undergraduate degree and in the latest examinations (mid-year/ June).
How to apply
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s online Leaply platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za