Western Cape Provincial Treasury invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Fields of Study
Bursaries are available to Grade 12 learners and post- and undergraduate students interested in pursuing careers in:
- Supply Chain Management
- To qualify for a full-time bursary from the Provincial Treasury, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a South African citizen who reside in the Western Cape
- Be between 17 and 35 years’ old
- Obtained an average of 60% or higher for the previous year of study at high school or university
- Not in receipt of any other bursaries
- (if a postgraduate applicant) already obtained a B. Degree within one or more of the targeted fields of study
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply for a bursary.
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom