Last updated on May 5th, 2022 at 10:50 am
WOA Fuels & Oils invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 June 2022
WOA Fuels & Oils is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme. The bursary will provide financial and non-financial support to help make students ambition happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a Tertiary institution (Offsite or Onsite).
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- SHERQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Risk, Quality)
- Supply Chain
Successful candidates will be required to sign a bursary agreement with the company. WOA Fuels & Oils reserves the right to change these T&C’s of the bursary programme without prior notice and reserves the right to the selection process and approval. If changes are made, the revised T&C’s will be posted on the companies website.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 50% for all other subjects in Matric
- You must be registered to study within one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be in financial need
- You must be from a rural area and previously disadvantaged background
- Students living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed or an informal trader, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary application – students need only submit the list of above documents to apply.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom