Capitec Bank: Internships Programme in Western Cape
Capitec Bank, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants 10 exceptional people to join the Graduate Development Programme (GDP) at head office in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
Once appointed to the GDP, you’ll be a part of a rotational programme that will give you exposure to different parts of the organisation.
Internship application deadline is 09 August 2016.
Internship Provider: Capiece Bank
Internship Location: Western Cape
After successfully completing the programme, you will be placed within one of the following departments in Capitec Bank:
- Information Technology
- Financial Management
- Credit Management
- Risk Management
National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) and one of the following 3-year degrees:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Business Science
- Bachelor of Information Systems
Who should apply?
- have a keen interest in understanding how a successful business works
- are innovative in responding to business and client needs
- can decide upon and initiate appropriate action
- have the drive to deliver results and meet client expectations
- are motivated to work with and relate well to others
- can adapt and respond to change quickly
- enjoy networking
- willing to work in Stellenbosch
How to apply
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.