This programme will grant Trainees an opportunity to be found working in a variety of challenging positions within the Group where their qualification and training is highly valued. Distell’s TOPP Program offers trainees three years of articles in a FMCG environment where they will be exposed to mainly Internal Audit and other business functions within the group.
Trainees will gain their experience by being placed on rotations within the various business entities of Distell. In addition to the support trainees receive from the TOPP Program management team, each trainee is appointed a trained mentor. The rotation line management and the teams of the business entities in which trainees are placed, are keen supporters of the Program and this ensures integration and quality training for the trainees.
Traineeship application deadline is 15 August 2016
Traineeship Provider: Distell Group
Traineeship Location: Western Cape, Stellenbosch
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing the internal audit projects as approved by the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion.
- Prepare financial statements.
- General bookkeeping, taxation and audit tasks.
- Manage personal performance.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- A completed BCom Acc (Hons)/CTA degree will enjoy preference.
- A completed BCom Acc degree will also be considered.
- Certified copies of latest academic records.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle will be advantageous.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Willingness to travel.
How to apply
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)