CSIR Internship 2016: Psychometrist – Independent Practice
Location: CSIR – Pretoria, Gauteng
The CSIR has a 12 months Internship opportunity for a Psychometrist: Independent Practice who is seeking experience in the field. The incumbent will assist with the assessment functions within the CSIR Talent Management Team. The position is based in Pretoria.
Under the leadership and guidance of CSIR Assessment Centre Psychometrists, the intern
will assist with the following:
- Coordinate and administer psychometric assessments;
- Score and interpret assessment results;
- Integrate results and compile comprehensive reports;
- Provide feedback to clients and candidates;
- Implement invoice procedures for completed assessments;
- Provide monthly reports on the assessment centre’s function;
- Where applicable, participate in the competency profiling projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A relevant degree in social sciences, psychology or industrial psychology;
- Registration with HPCSA as a Psychometrist: Independent Practice is required.
Provide registration number;
- Although formal work experience is not required, exposure to the following will be
o Administration of assessments in a corporate environment;
o Writing of integrative reports for selection and career development; and
o Practice management and assessment administration in a corporate/business
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to [email protected] with your name and surname, position title and reference number on the subject line, (e.g.
John Smith: Intern: Psychometrist: Reference No: 306028).
Closing date: 02 November 2015
SS-F-HR-363 REV 01 Advert Human Resources Page 1
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
For more info, please contact CSIR Recruitment Centre on 012 841 4774 or email us at [email protected]
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.