Harmony Gold Artisan Learnerships 2016
Location: Unisel Mine, Free State
Electrical / Boilermaking / Fitting / Rigging
Full N2 qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant Trade Theory and Engineering Drawing relevant to the specific Learnership / Trade
Previous service person’s experience will be an added advantage for the Electrical and Fitting Trades
Must be medically fit
Willingness to be subjected to any required psychometric assessments
Passion to “make it happen”.
- Follow a Learnership Programme which contains both off-thejob and on-the-job training
- Drive your own training programme and get actively involved in your development
- Undertake the relevant trade test and pass successfully
- Travel at own expense to the training provider, shafts and plants in the region to obtain training as required in your programme
- Be an ambassador for the company and always adhere to a strict code of conduct.
How To Apply
Closing date: 6 November 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.