Dis-Chem HR Internship 2016
HR internship opportunity available at Dis-Chem Head Office. No prior experience required. Tertiary qualification within the HR field essential.
- Matric or Senior Certificate
- 3 Year Diploma or Degree in an HR related field
- Able to work on Word, Excel and Powerpoint (MS Office)
- Knowledge of retail environment is essential
- South African citizen or valid work permit
The incumbents will be responsible for providing quality HR compliance assistance and administrative support to the HR Team across all aspects of the HR department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Printing and distribution of relevant documentation and filing and capturing thereof.
- Legal department, Skills Development, training and payroll support administration.
- Ensure the filing system of information is systematically maintained.
- Assist in the maintenance, audit and update of all personnel records.
- Assist in advertising vacancies and screening applications.
- Assist with the on boarding of new employees.
- Support with training and development audits.
- Support with the maintenance of training plans.
- Assist with the coordination of temporary work.
- Arrange meetings.
- Prepare documents for CCMA cases.
- Taking and tiping of minutes.
- Ordering of stationary.
- Excellent communication skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Self-starter, diligent and accurate
- Attention to detail
- Deadline orientated
- High level communication skills
- Good time management skills
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE FEEDBACK WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL
Closing Date: 28 October 2015
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.