Dis-Chem IT Internship 2016
IT internship opportunity available at Dis-Chem Head Office. IT Qualification essential as well as technical experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Apple OS X and Windows Server 2008.
- Matric or Senior Certificate
- 3 Year Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
- Technical experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7, Apple OS X and Windows Server 2008.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) and Wi-Fi
- South African citizen or valid work permit
As IT Interns, you will provide day-to-day support on Dis-Chem Help Desk related operations in a helpful and courteous manner. This includes all company computer and networking systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General comprehensive IT Support
- Internal customer service
- IT administration
Excellent communication skills
Detail orientated and accurate
Self-starter and diligent
Timeous attendance at working stations.
Be deadline orientated
Good time management skills.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE FEEDBACK WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.
Closing Date: 28 October 2015
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za