Standard Bank Learnership 2016 – Operations Shared Services Personal and Business Banking
Location: Durban and Gauteng
The Operations Shared Services Personal and Business Banking Learnership programme is a learnership programme targeted at entry level roles within the Bank. It is a 12 month programme broken down into theoretical training and practical training(workplace-based). Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. This means that at the end of the 12 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Banking (NQF 4)
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3 000 per month.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics and/Accounting with min 50%
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
Closing date for applications is 25th October 2015
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by 16th November 2015, consider the application as unsuccessful.
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.