Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality Bursaries 2016
The Council of Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality invites matriculants to apply for their External Bursary Scheme 2016 that covers the registration and tuition fee only.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SELECTION, THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS SHALL APPLY
- The applicant should be a resident of Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are younger than 25 years of age (older applicants would still be considered on merit).
- The applicant should have received provisional acceptance letter from the Public Institution for Higher Learning in R.S.A.
- Applicant should provide proof of residents.
IN MAKING THE FINAL DECISION, PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO:
- Previously disadvantaged individuals
- Female applicants and people with disabilities
APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTACH RECENTLY CERTIFIED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Identity document
- Proof of residence (endorsed by the municipality or traditional authority)
- Parents or guardians proof of income or affidavit if there is no income
- Recent statement of results
- Acceptance letter from the post school education and training institute
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO:
THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER
Elias Motsoaledi Local Municipality
P.O. Box 48 Groblersdal 0470
By Hand: 2nd Grobler Avenue, Groblerdal, 0470
Application forms are obtainable from the Main Office, Motetema Office, Hlogotlou office, Roosenekal and Uitspanning office.
CLOSING DATE: 23 January 2016, AT 16H30.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za