HCI Foundation: Bursaries Programme 2017 in South Africa
Applications for the 2017 HCI Foundation bursary are now open. The HCI Foundation Bursary Programme provides ﬁnancial assistance to academically deserving and ﬁnancially needy undergraduate students in any ﬁeld of study and any year of study for a ﬁrst tertiary qualiﬁcation, or continuing students who enrol for Honours at a public University or University of Technology in South Africa. Each year the the foundation grants around 950 bursaries to deserving students.
HCI Foundation is the corporate social investment arm of HCI, a black empowerment investment company that has its origins in the Southern African Clothing and Textile Workers’ Union. Our primary concern is the upliftment of all people in South Africa so that all may share in an improved quality of life.
Bursary Application deadline is 30 September 2016
Bursary Provider: HCI
Bursary Location: South Africa
South African citizens, refugees and asylum seekers who fulfil the following criteria:
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients.
- Will be in their 1st year of study in 2017.
- Studying at a public University or University of Technology in South Africa.
- A minimum of 55% average for Matric or end of year results (Life Orientation is not considered).
- With a gross family income of less than R20 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2016.
NB: HCI does not fund part-time, distance learning or students studying at FET colleges.
How to apply
For enquiries contact HCI Foundation on:
Tel: 021 424 6010
Email: [email protected]
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za