Railway Safety Regulator: Internships Programme 2017 in South Africa
Railway Safety Regulator (RSR) is a public entity established in terms of section 4 of the National Railway Safety Regulator Act No 16 of 2002, as amended. The Regulator’s core mandate is to regulate safety in the railway transport industry. The RSR is inviting unemployed South Africa youth between the ages of 18-35 to participate in the 2017 RSR Internship Programme. The duration of the Internship Programme is twelve (12) months non-renewable.
The RSR will take into account the objectives of section 195(1) (I) of the constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996 (Act 108 Of 1996) and the employment equity Act 1998 (ACT 55 OF 1998) in filling the vacancies. It is the intention of RSR to ensure representation in respect of race, gender and disability through the filling of these positions.
Internship Application deadline is 09 September 2016
Internship Provider: Railway Safety Regulator
Internship Location: South Africa
Field of Studies :
- Human Resource – ND or Degree in Labour Relations/ HR Management/ Industrial and Organisation Psychology /HR Development in Cape Town and Durban (2 Posts)
- Finance – ND or Degree in Accounting /Cost Management in Cape Town and Durban (2 Posts)
- Office of the COO/Communications – ND or Degree in Journalism/Media and Communications/Graphic Design at Head Office: Centurion, Cape Town and Durban (2 Posts)
- Office of the COO/Risk Management- ND or Degree in Risk Management at Head Office: Centurion (3 Posts)
- Office of the COO/ Standards and Regulation – ND or Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering at Head Office: Gauteng (1 Post)
- Office of the COO/ Technical Services – Engineering Qualification/ Qualification in Project or Programme Management/National Diploma in Business Management at Head Office: Centurion (1 Post)
- Occurrence Investigations/ Human Factors – ND or Degree in Ergonomics /Human Movement Science or related disciplines preferably industrial psychology/ behavioural psychology, cognitive psychology, social psychology or physiology in Cape Town and Durban (2 Posts)
- Occurrence Investigations/ Investigations – ND or Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering in Cape Town and Durban (2 Posts)
- Occurrence Investigations /Inter Governmental Relations – ND or Degree in Public Administration /Research/Business Management at Head Office: Centurion (2 Posts)
- Operational Intelligence and Planning/OHSA – ND or Degree in Safety Management /Environmental Health at Head Office: Centurion (1 Post)
- Operational Intelligence and Planning /Facilities – Matric/Drivers Licence / Matric/ ND in Cape Town, Durban and Head Office: Centurion (3 Posts)
- Operational Intelligence and Planning /Fleet Management – ND or Degree in Fleet Management/ Logistics in Cape Town and Durban (2 Posts)
- Operational Intelligence and Planning /Research – ND or Degree in Social Science / Statistical analysis/Mathematics /Operational Planning at Head Office: Centurion (4 Posts)
- Office of the CEO/ Compliance – ND or Degree in Logistics Management / Finance at Head Office: Centurion (1 Post)
How to apply
Applications must be hand delivered to: Busisiwe Mabanga, Railway Safety Regulator, Lake Buena Vista Building, 1 Gordon Hood Avenue, Centurion, 0157 – or post to P O Box 11202, Centurion, 0051, South Africa.Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with the shortlisted candidates.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date, please accept that your applications was unsuccessful.
For latest Intenships, Learnerships, bursaries and more follow StudentRoom.co.za on Facebook (Click HERE)