- Bachelor of Education Undergraduate (UG) – Technology and Vocational – Senior Phase to Further Education and Training
- Bachelor of Education Undergraduate(UG) – Foundation phase
- Bachelor of Education Undergraduate – Mathematics and Natural Science Intermediate
- Bachelor of Education Undergraduate – Mathematics and Natural Senior Phase
- Bachelor of Education Undergraduate – Mathematics and Physical Science or Computer Science Further Education and Training Sports Science or Human Movement Studies or BA in Sport Science / Music in Education or BA Music
- Bachelor of Education Undergraduate – Accounting and Business Management Further Education and Training
- Bachelor of Education Undergraduate – African languages (Sepedi , IsiZulu, IsiXhosa , IsiSotho, SeTswana , XiTsonga, IsiNdebele and SiSwati) Senior Phase to further Education and Training Bachelor of Education Undergraduate – English & Geography or History, Senior Phase further Education Education and Training
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Advance Diploma in Education (ADE) – Foundation Phase and Intermediate Phase Strong in African languages referred above and Maths and natural Science for Intermediate Phase
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Advance Diploma in Education (ADE) – Senior Phase to Further Education and Training in the following specializations: Technical Subject Vocational Subject Mathematics Accounting African Languages Foundation phase Computer Science Physical Science Natural Science Geography
The provincial bursary scheme targets financially needy students, people with disabilities and the previously disadvantaged communities.
How to apply
The bursary application forms can be collected from all secondary schools, district offices, multi- purpose centers, municipal offices and traditional offices within the province. You can also Click here to download it
Completed Applications can either be: Hand delivered to the Provincial office of Department of Education located at Riverside Government Complex Building Number 5 upper ground floor , HRD Section or to the departmental district offices (Bohlabela, Ehlanzeni, Gert Sibande and Nkangala)
Alternatively the application can be posted to the attention of: The Head of Department For Attention the Head of Centralized Bursary Unit, Department of Education, Private Bag X 11341, Nelspruit, 1200. Kindly note that faxed or emailed application forms will not be considered
For general enquiries contact the following officials:
If you have a question related to careers and jobs, university and university courses, study help, student financial support or even debate about breaking news, politics, sport and more - post a question on our Students and Graduates Discussion Forum (Click HERE) to get help from others.