IEMAS: Internships Pogramme in Gauteng
IEMAS is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products. Iemas invites graduates who have completed their studies to participate in a Graphic Design Internship at the head office in Centurion. The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Corporate Marketing Department with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials for all organisational promotions and events. This is a 12 months long internship programme and the interns will receive a monthly stipends during their placement.
Internship application deadline is 12 August 2016
Internship Provider: IEMAS
Internship Location: Gauteng, Centurion
Field of Study :
- National Diploma / Degree in Graphic Design or any related qualification
- Assist with the conceptualisation and design of marketing collateral which include, but not limited to brochures, posters, banners, digital banners, newsletters, electronic communication, adverts, profiles
- Apply existing design concepts to other or new marketing material
- Accurate conversion of graphic design artwork to relevant software formats
- Assist with related administrative duties
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Graphic Design trends
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including: Illustrator; InDesign; Fireworks; Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
How to apply
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za