Mitsubishi Hitachi Power: Apprenticeship Programme in Limpopo
Apprenticeship Application deadline is 20 July 2016
Apprenticeship Provider: Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
Apprenticeship Location: Lephalale, Limpopo
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Africa is appointed as maintenance service provider at the Medupi Power Station in the Lephalale Region and is creating an opportunity for practical training in the following fields:
- 2 Class A-Welders
- 1 Class B-Welder
- 4 Boilermakers
- 2 Fitters
Proof that you have successfully completed a minimum of four (4) N3 subjects with 50% and above in all the following or equivalent:
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Science
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science.
- Boilermakers could have Platers Drawing
- Class A Welders should have a trade certificate as a general welder
- You must be able to provide your own accommodation and transport.
- Be committed to achieve, and be willing to work shifts and overtime when required.
- Be willing to enter into a contract with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Africa for the duration of the programme.
- Be medically fit.
The programme will include:
- 26 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training at Medupi Power Station.
- Class A-Welders will complete training of 48 weeks
How to Apply
Please submit your CV, ID and proof of all your qualifications at Tlhahlong Training Centre (Lephalale) or email to: [email protected]
Preference will be given to individuals from the Lephalale Region (75 km from Medupi) in the Limpopo Province.
Applicants must also provide proof of residential address within Lephalale.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us two weeks after applying
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za