Joe Morolong Local Municipality invites suitably qualified candidates with the relevant experience to appy for x5 Internship Programme for the financial yes 2019. The duration of this Internship Programme is 2 years fixed term contract. Successful applicants will receive a stipend of R100 000.00 per annum during their placement.
Internship Application Closing Date: 26 November 2018
Internship Provider: Joe Morolong Local Municipality
Internship Location: Northern Cape
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including either Risk Management and/or Auditing, Computer literacy is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Office administration Communication and writing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Energetic and able to initiate action
Roles and Responsibilities includes:
- Perform specific tasks/activities associated with the processing and updating information with respect to specific accounts
- Checking and verifying source payment documentation
- Co-ordinate the recoding and processing procedures of accounting transactions.
- Maintain registers and access records of transactions, instructions and correspondence.
- Render support services to functions in the department.
- Co-ordinate and control sequences associated with the verification and provision of information.
- Deal with finance enquiries.
- Perform specific procedures associated with receipting, reconciliation and posting transactional data
How to Apply
Applications in the form of Curriculum Vitae, covering letter and certified copies of certificates must reach the office on or before the closing date. No facsimile will be accepted. Applications must clearly specify the post applied for and be forwarded to the attention of: The Municipal Manager Joe Morolong Local Municipality Private Bag X117, Mothibistad, 8474
Further information can be obtained from Mr M. Segami: Human Resources Manager, Tel: (053) 773 9300.
If you do not hear from us within three weeks after closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za