The South African National Seed Organization (SANSOR) is inviting unemployed graduates that want to have a career in the seed industry to apply for a graduate placement. The programme is offered for a period of 12 months. Successful applicants will be required to sign a graduate placement contract for the duration of the internship period.Graduates will receive a monthly stipend during their placement. This opportunity will allow graduates to acquire practical work experience through mentoring and exposure in the seed industry. Successful applicants will be placed at various participating companies throughout South Africa and graduates should apply for a position available in the province where they would like to be placed.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15 December 2018
Internship Provider: South African National Seed Organization (SANSOR)
Internship Location: South Africa
Field of Studies
- Marketing, Supply Chain Management
- Plant Breeding
- Plant pathology
- Soil Science
- Pasture Science
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics and Molecular Plant Biology
Who can Apply
- Unemployed South African graduates and postgraduates in Agriculture. Research and Development, Commence and Busines5 Management.
- South African Permanent Residents who hold a South African Identity Document qualify while non-South Africans are not eligible.
- Applicants should not be older than 30 years old at the time of submission Of an application to qualify.
Only graduates hold an Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s degree at NQF level 7, Honours or BTech degrees at NOF level 8 and MTech or Masters degrees at NQF Leve1 9 DTech and PhD at NQF level 10, qualify to apply for this graduate placement programme.
Candidates who would be registered full-time during the 2019 academic year need not apply. Candidates have to be available from March 2019-ApriI 2020 with no Other commitments. Students that will only graduate in 2019 but complete their qualifications before I March 2019 are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted to SANSOR ([email protected]) no later than 15th Of 2018
Your application should have the following documents.
- Two-page (max) CV
- please ensure the following info clearly visible on your CV
- preferred provinces for placement
- Transferable Skills
- A cover letter to accompany your application,
- A certified copy of your South African ID
- Most recent academic records
- Most recent qualification if available
Candidates should take time to prepare these documents with the utmost care as a very strict application process will be applied.
All enquiries should be directed to Dr Magdeleen Cilliers using the above email address
NB: Applicants Will be shortlisted and called for interviews their personal emails and cell numbers listed in their application. Applicants are advised to check their emails intermittently from 15 January to 28 February 2019. Correspondence Will be limited to short listed candidates only. If no correspondence has been received 3 months after the closing date, applicants should consider their applications as unsuccessful. Successful applicants Will start their internship on 1 March 2019.
For latest South African Government Departments, Municipalities, Parastatals Jobs / Vacancies visit workforgov.co.za